Our crew can help you keep rail cars in service, earning revenue, and out of the repair shop.
Whether your railcars or locomotives need repairs, maintenance, cleaning, or sandblasting and painting, our repair facilities provide quality workmanship and timely service.
Our car shops are AAR M1003-certified, and our skilled staff are proven to perform safely and efficiently to meet AAR standards.
Free Inspections and Estimates
North Dakota & Minnesota Facilities:
- 10,000-square-foot car facility
- Machine and fabrication shop
- Large parts inventory
- Sand-blasting shop and paint booth
Grand Forks, ND
- State-of-the-art M1003-certified rail car repair facility
- Central, modernized location
- Kosher maintenance washes
- Transload services
- Rail car storage
- Specialty switching
- M1003-Certified car repair shop
- Enclosed sandblasting building
- Full-service paint shop
- Large inventory of parts and weatherproof material
- Located off the Progressive Railroad (Cannon Valley Railroad) near the north edge of Randolph
- Equipped repair track and mobile repair unit
- Variety of services to all types of rail cars