Build It. Maintain It. Repair It.
In the U.S., Northern Plains Rail Services offers unparalleled service in every step of railroad track construction and maintenance-such as building subgrade, drainage and roadways, industrial sidings and trackage, main line trackage, switches and turnouts, yard and full loop tracks and diamonds.
On both sides of the border, NPRS will help you design your track expansion. We have the expertise to provide conceptual plans and work with your Class l railroad partner on feasibility and pre-project planning.
We can then build it, and we can help you maintain and repair it. As your business grows, we can partner with you on future expansion plans.
New Construction – We will build:
- Subgrade, Drainage, Roadways
- Industrial Sidings and Trackage
- Main Line Trackage
- Switches and Turnouts I Diamonds
- Yard Tracks and Full Loop Tracks
Track Inspection, Maintenance and Repair:
- Regular Track Inspection Services
- Emergency or Routine Repair and Maintenance
- Rail Change Outs, Broken Rail Repair
- Repairs to Switch Components
- Cross-tie Installation and Surface Replacement
- Track Rehabilitation
- Reconstruction and Removal of Track
- Thermite Welding and Profile-rail Grinding
- Reconditioning Turnouts, Switch Points and Welding Switch Frogs